4th November 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to become a Professor in any Government Polytechnic college being an M.Tech postgraduate?

Hello Everyone,
Which exam should I write to join as a Professor in any Government Polytechnic college? I want to become a Professor as I am an M.Tech postgraduate now.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?
  3. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  4. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  5. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  6. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. How to get a seat in government polytechnic college? How much marks I need for Polytechnic entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  11. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  12. not correct
  13. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  14. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  15. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  16. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  17. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. How can I become a Professor in any Government college after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
10th March 2017, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to become a Professor in any Government Polytechnic college being an M.Tech postgraduate?

You can qualify exams like NET/SET in concerned subject to become eligible for Professor job in any government polytechnic college. This is the minimum qualification for getting recruited in government colleges.

If you have good NET/SET score along with excellent academic record, you will have great chance of getting selected for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?