7th March 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics?

i am a student of bio. stream and i am completing 12th with bio, chem and physics ... so i cannot compete any engineering examination ..so am i eligible for b.tech in food technology..

23rd August 2012, 02:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of bio. stream and i am completing 12th with bio, chem and physics ... so i cannot compete any engineering examination ..so am i eligible for b.tech in food technology..

Candidate who have studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board, are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Food Technology, given one must have scored a minimum aggregate marks in the compulsory group [BPC] as prescribed by the University or Institute of concern. If a candidate is seeking to pursue the B.Tech program in Food Technology, from Amity Institute of Food Technology, then one must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate in the same. Whereas candidate looking to pursue the program through Lovely Professional University, must have scored a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in the +2 level with Physics, Chemistry and English/Computer Science. Candidate with 50% aggregate must have a valid score in LPU NEAT - UG, AIEEE, State level Entrance Test.

Candidate who have studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry, are also eligible for B.Tech program in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Process Engineering, and Genetic Engineering.

For detail information one must refer to the official website of the University or Institute of concern.
6th September 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics?

bsc bio-chemistry is eligible for food tecnology
27th February 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission for Bsc consisting pcm group....?????
18th May 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

if will gat 70 to 75 % in 12th then i will get admission in delhi university in fodd technology or not
2nd July 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am PCM student and I want the course of B.tech. I have no biology. Can I do Food B.Tech.
29th February 2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of computer science stream .. I wish to take B.tech in food technology..can I do that?? Is biology compulsory for food technology?
I have studied physics chemistry and maths in 12th ..so am I eligible to do food technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?