27th June 2013, 05:37 PM
vikky (vijay)

How can I become a Train Driver after completing intermediate this year?

i am complate intermedite this year
so i want to become a train driver
please i need a answer from how to got my dream

11th March 2016, 10:12 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Train Driver after completing intermediate this year?

RRB (railway recruitment board) conducts examination for train driver post from time to time to fulfill the vacant positions in the railway department. RRB publish notification for the recruitment on its official website.

Eligibility criteria to apply for the job of train driver in Indian Railways :-

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or must have completed diploma in engineering in electrical/mechanical/electronics/automobile engineering.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be in between 18 years to 30 years.

-The selection is done through written exam followed by the personal interview for the qualified candidates.The written examination for the post of train driver is conducted by the authority under the guidance of various Railway Recruitment Boards of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?