26th July 2015, 08:35 PM
pravvena

How can I change college under SRM University in 2nd year?

sir i am first year student b.tech IT in ADHIPARASAKTHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE MELMARUVATHUR. i would like to change 2nd year in srm university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?
  2. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  3. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  4. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  5. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  6. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  7. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  8. Is it possible to change college while in 2nd year of B.Tech ECE?
  9. Is it possible to change my college to SRM university?
  10. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  12. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  13. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  14. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  15. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  16. Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?
  17. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  18. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
2nd September 2015, 09:49 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: How can I change college under SRM University in 2nd year?

If you want to change college
first check Is there any vacancy in third year of your new college

>>>>>you have to collect all related certificate from college

>>>>>you also have to pay some amount to your old college as compensation of your seat

>>>>>In new college you have to take admission under management quota

so you can change college but it somehow costly procedure
29th March 2020, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change 2nd year from deemed university to srm university?
9th November 2020, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

I am stundent of jntuh anurag college 1st year b.tech CSE going to write my 1-2 semester Nov 2020. Can I join 2nd year in SRM university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?