3rd October 2011, 01:39 PM
ajay.nlg121

How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university

Sir,
i have cleared by 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university Now i want to change my university. please suggestion of best and cheaper university and i want to do my b.a. in one year .

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  2. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  3. Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?
  4. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in DAV Chandigarh? I have given B.A 1st year papers
  6. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  7. How to do Aeronautical engineering in Ahmedbad?
  8. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  9. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  10. What is the procedure to change the college from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to B.E ECE under Anna University
  11. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  12. Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?
  13. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  14. How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?
  15. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  16. How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?
  17. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. AP Ranga Reddy Court previous model question papers
20th June 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university

I HAVE CLEAR MY BCA 2ND YEAR BY PRSU RAIPUR CHHATTISGARH AND I WANT TO CHANGE UNIVERSITY FOR 3RD YEAR. AND I WANT OT KNOW THAT IT'S POSSIBLE & IF POSSIBLE THEN HOW I CAN CHANGE UNIVERSITY?
15th January 2015, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university

Can I change my uni versity M.M.U to Punjab university M.M..u mullana markendeshver university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?