25th November 2010, 01:43 PM
girish w.

How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?

i am in M.C.A.1 year student & i have to change my university,please guid how to change my university...

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  2. How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?
  3. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  4. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  5. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
  6. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  7. Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  8. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?
  10. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  11. How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?
  12. How can I change college under SRM University in 2nd year?
  13. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  14. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  15. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  16. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  18. Can I change my university after 2nd year degree in engineering
11th September 2011, 10:05 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?

Sir, at this time change of university is not possible. Since you are in final year of your MCA course and change of university in 2nd year not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?