9th September 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack IPS exam after completing diploma in computer technology

how to crac ips exam after completing diploma in computer technology? and what are the requirements for the post?

13th December 2015, 09:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack IPS exam after completing diploma in computer technology

Sorry, you are not eligible to appear for examination as per your qualification but you need to start preparation if interested in joining it.

To join I.P.S you need to qualify in Civil Services examination conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection. The required eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have passed graduation degree from a recognised university and age between 21-32 years for open category.

So, you need to start preparation as according to syllabus and complete your graduation degree to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th December 2015, 11:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack IPS exam after completing diploma in computer technology

I.P.S stands for Indian Police Service and to become an I.P.S Officer you have to qualify in Civil Services examination.

The examination is not easy so you need hard preparation and great determination to qualify in all three stages of examination. But you are not eligible to appear in examination with diploma degree as minimum required qualification to appear is graduation from a recognised university.

To get complete information about examination procedure and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th December 2015, 06:08 PM
suria1

Diploma is not the perfect and right qualification to apply and crack IPS Exam.

Because, as per UPSC eligibility criteria, only Graduates are eligible to apply for IPS Exam or civil services exam.

As you did Diploma, my sincere advice is to join B.Tech in the same Computer Science field. Then you can be eligible for this IPS Exam.

After diploma, there is a lateral entry program to join B.Tech. The students should write that Entrance Exam.

It would take 3 years time for you to complete that Computer Science Engineering course after joining.

So, first finish your Graduation and then apply for IPS Exam and crack it.

As you have 3 more years, these 3 years you prepare for this IPS Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?