9th September 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack IPS exam after completing diploma in computer technology

how to crac ips exam after completing diploma in computer technology? and what are the requirements for the post?

24th June 2014, 04:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I crack IPS exam after completing diploma in computer technology

The first eligibility for any candidate for appearing in the IPS entrance exam is candidate need to hold a graduate’s degree. You need to complete your graduation for being eligible. The age limit has to be 21 years minimum till 30 years maximum. Incase ofOBCs, it is 33 and 35 for SCs/STs . There are four attempts for the for general, seven for OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs. The best coaching centers for IPS has experienced faculty, and a committed management. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. The physical standards are equally important for the job profile and the rigorous training at the National Police Academy, Hyderabad is conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?