26th April 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Army Officer after Diploma in Computer science?

I am diploma computer student of 1 semester at c.u shah of engineering&technology can i become an army officer after completing my diploma course. and i am 17 years old.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army after Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Is this possible to join in Indian Army having completed Diploma in Computer Science and pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. How should I be a part of Indian Army? I have completed graduation in computer science
  4. How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream
  5. Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  6. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. What can I do after passing diploma in computer science engineering? I am interested in computer science field
  8. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma computer science at an age of 29 years?
  9. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  11. How to join Indian Army to become an officer or soldier? I have completed 10th wth 74%
  12. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  13. Will there be any Job Notifications for the candidates of Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. How to do IAS after B.E? I have completed diploma in computer science
  15. Can I apply for the officer post in Indian Army after completion of AMIE? I have done diploma in instrumentation engineering
  16. Is there any way to join Army other than CDS?
  17. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  18. How to join army after passing computer science engineering
2nd May 2014, 08:50 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I become an Army Officer after Diploma in Computer science?

It is really exciting and piece of appreciation to see the youth wants to go into the defence sector and serve the country. And yes you can join the army after completing your diploma. And you can join Technical group X in ARMY.

You can see the advertisement of indian army in the leading newspapers for the job letters or forms and get exact information about the eligibility and other criteria and may even connect with their official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
The pay scale or remuneration will be less as you are diploma holder and you may become junior officer.

To get high pay scale or high rank job in army you may opt for graduation or degree in some good college.the remuneration will also be high if you go after doing B.Tech.
You have to score 60% marks in graduation and have to give CDSE exam to apply for INDIAN ARMY after B.Tech.

The age should be between 19-23 years and you should not be married which is the eligibility criteria for sitting or appearing for these exams.
5th February 2022, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an Army Officer after Diploma in Computer science?

Can I join Indian army %uD83E%uDE96 after the completion of computer science engineering in diploma??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?