13th September 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I do BSc in maths or chemistry? I have completed 12th science with 87%

how can i do bsc inn maths or chemistry externally?
i have completed 12 science in 2007 with 87%,now i want my career in teaching proffession,what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  2. What can I do to become a Pilot? I have completed 12th science without Maths
  3. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  4. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  5. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  7. How to study different courses in BSc? I have completed 12th
  8. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  9. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  10. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do BSc from Chemistry after doing 12th from science?
  13. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  14. What options do I have after completing 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  15. What is the better option in BSc if I want to do Law after BSc?
  16. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  17. How to do BSc Honors in Chemistry? I have passed 12th class
  18. Am I eligible for MBA if I have done 12th with 49% with Maths and BSc with Chemistry?
31st October 2014, 01:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do BSc in maths or chemistry? I have completed 12th science with 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i do bsc inn maths or chemistry externally?
i have completed 12 science in 2007 with 87%,now i want my career in teaching proffession,what can i do?
Being a 12th stnadard science stream you are eligible for both the B.Sc Mathematics and Chemistry course. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream are eligible. Here are the details of the admission to the course-

Eligibility to get the admission at the university-

Applicant must be a Passed 10+2 in science with 50% from recognized board and 5% relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

It is mandatory that you have to get clear at the university entrance which is conducted by the respective university to get admission to the courses.

The admission process for this course is most probably start during the month of May. You can collect the application from through official website or either through college couter office. You have to wait till that time to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?