8th August 2013, 12:33 PM
vkp121291

How can I do CA after passing 12th?

sir please tell me what i can C.A after 10+2..could u please tell me how to do it

14th June 2014, 01:10 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I do CA after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkp121291 View Post
sir please tell me what i can C.A after 10+2..could u please tell me how to do it
Yes, you can do a CA course after completing 12th standard. After completing your 12th standard you need to apply for CPT Entrance examination, which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.

Information about ICAI Course:-

ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India and this course is divided into three stages, Common Proficiency Test (CPT), Integrated Professional Competence (IPCC) and Final course.

-The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this CPT Exam is 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
-Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 55% marks for Commerce stream students and 60% marks for Science stream students is required to join directly to the Integrated Professional Competence course.

To crack the CPT Exam, then you need to concentrate on the subjects like, Commerce, Accountancy and Economic etc.. If you have good knowledge in this subject, then you may easily crack the CPT Examination.

The registration for the Common Proficiency Test is open throughout the year and the test is conducted in the month of June and December every year. You can collect the registration form from the any of the Regional Offices/Branches of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or) You can also download from the official website of ICAI.
11th April 2015, 04:22 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do CA after passing 12th?

If you have decided to go for the CA then you need to full fill the eligibility criteria for the CA.
The eligibility criteria for the course of CA are listed as below:--->>

1>> Minimum 45% marks in graduations courses.
2>> Age relaxation for the sc/st candidates is of five years.
3>> good communications skills.

Exam pattern For the CA are :-

The exams are conducted in three level,I.e level 1,level 2 and level 3.

Details information of all the levels are as below:-
Level One: Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
Level Two: Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Practical Training
Level Three: C.A.Final Course

Once you clear all the three level you will get the job in any reputed company as per you performance in CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?