6th June 2012, 01:31 AM
ashish0818

How can I do M.Phil in Economics?

how can i do m. phil. in economics ?

6th June 2012, 12:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do M.Phil in Economics?

To pursue M.Phil first of all you should be a post graduate in Economics. Candidates who have pursued Engineering, Statistics, Business Administration, Business Economics, Commerce, History, Operations Research or Mathematics too can apply for this course. They should have secured more than 55% in the qualifying exam. For most institutes like Delhi University there will be an entrance exam followed by the interview round. You will find the syllabus of the entrance exam in the official site of these universities.
18th February 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I want M.Phil previous papers for economics. Please send them to my Id [email protected]
26th May 2021, 09:23 PM
Singhskomal

Hello students, you can do m.phil after masters in economics...post graduate in economics with recognized university with 55% in your master's degree...some university gives direct admission and for some university you do entrance exam to get admission in m.phil government give relaxation in percentage for sc/st and obc students.....all the best for you career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?