5th March 2012, 11:20 PM

How can I apply for M.Phil in economics through correspondence?

How can apply for Mphil in Economics through correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?
  2. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  3. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  4. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  5. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  6. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  7. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  8. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.? -- [New]
  10. What is the date of correspondence M.A Economics? What is the procedure to apply for M.A Economics
  11. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  12. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  16. What is the syllabus for doing masters in economic through correspondence mode?
  17. Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  18. How to do M.Phil in mats for correspondence?
29th March 2012, 02:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Phil in economics through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
How can apply for Mphil in Economics through correspondence?

Candidate seeking to pursue MPhil in economics through distance mode may consider Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU. The University is recognized by all the necessary regulatory bodies including UGC and DEC, and the degree obtained from it get recognition on all India level. In order to pursue the program from IGNOU, candidate must have completed the Masters degree program in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks [50% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University or Institutions. The duration of the program is one years six months to four years. The fee for the program costs around Rs.7,300. You may refer to the nearest study center of IGNOU.
20th June 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.A through ignou and simultaneously b.ed from any other university in the same session
3rd September 2012, 02:24 PM
Prajakta Wani

How may i join correspondence course M.phil after completion M.A -economics?
9th January 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submition of application of m.phil in economics through ignou ? Also provide the information about prospect of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?