25th August 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there ay course to study Law in IGNOU? I have passed out 12th

I have passedout 10+2 in the year 1999. Is there any course to study law in ignou?

28th August 2012, 09:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there ay course to study Law in IGNOU? I have passed out 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passedout 10+2 in the year 1999. Is there any course to study law in ignou?
Indira Gandhi National Open University do not impart bachelors degree program in law. The university offers few certificate programs along with a diploma program in Law for undergraduates and are as follows (Apart from these three courses, the university do not offers any other program for undergraduates in law and related fields):
  • Diploma in Paralegal Practice
  • Certificate in Human Rights
  • Certificate in International Humanitarian Law
  • Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking

For further information, refer to the official website of the university:

www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?