15th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?

i got less than 50% in 12th standard but right now i am doing a bachleor degre i want to give some entrance exam but percentage is not approving me for that entrance exam So, plzzzzzzzz someone tell me can i change my percentage after completing my graduation plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me i m wtg 4 your answer

18th March 2011, 03:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?

It is too late now to take an improvement test. The marks cannot be changed now. You need to find a job which suits your grades. With experience you can try for job which are as per your requirement. You may need to start with a small organisation and grow from there.
19th April 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

CAN I IMPROVE MY GRADUCATION PERCENTAGE after completing POST Graduation?
29th June 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

CAN I IMPROVE MY GRADUCATION PERCENTAGE after completing bed?
30th June 2011, 12:21 PM
rachender singh

Post Re: How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?

dear friend:-

it is not possible to change your +2 %age , because once a time go that never comes.
now you have to see those sides which suits you better.
means go to those sides which give you a importance with your low %age.

but if you decided to improve your %age then you have to contacts your school and you to give your +2 exams again.
but condition not be same as you do your +2 now
30th June 2011, 12:26 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?

dear friend:
i can not say any thing about it except that you are unable to change you %age.
because time once go never comes
19th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

some1 said to me that anyone can improve their 12th percentage in 1 or maybe 2 subjects by giving exams with NIOS (National Institute of open school) .
but i'm not sure ,never tried that,
you can dig it out with their website, if you want to.

hope their is any system to improvement after completing graduation.
4th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.tech but my %age is low both in 10th &12th but the system was not good overthere so what to do?nothing comes in my mind i m vy fedup of this system
21st March 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

In 2000 session i scored 48.8% marks in bsc exam now i want to increase my score . Is there any way such as by additional subjects or any way suggest me
20th May 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

how can I increase my 12 class percent after 3 years.
21st May 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY CRITERIA IN NAGPUR BOARD TO INCREASE12TH %
21st May 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

PLZ ANS ME IS THERE ANY CRITERIA TO INCREASE MY 12TH % IN NAGPUR BOARD AFTER GRADUATION IN
21st May 2013, 02:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

What type of entrance exam are you trying to appear for. Since you are doing graduation, I will suggest that you complete graduation and take entrance exam accordingly.

Appear for entrance exams which do not require marks of 12th standard. Whether its for post graduation or job following graduation, there are seldomly any entrance exam which will consider your marks in 12th standard.

Generally your marks in graduation will be considered. 12th standard marks are considered when you are applying for graduation. Other than that you will also have to show 12th marks when applying for job in some company.

A lot of companies give important to the marks in 12th standard which in your case is quite low. IT companies generally require 60 percent marks in 12th standard. Other companies also have their own criteria for 12th standard marks to give job.

While I can understand your concerned to improve marks in 12th, I am afraid its too late. You can not possibly do anything about it now. There is a Improvement Exam but you can not apply for it now when you are already doing graduation.

You can appear for improvement exam in successive year of completing 12th. For example if you completed 12th in 2012, then you can appear for improvement exam in 2013 but not after that.

Only if you completed 12th this year, there is a scope of doing Improvement Exam. However it is unlikely in your case. I am afraid there is no other way to improve marks in 12th standard.

You will have to choose entrance exams that either accept candidates with low marks in 12th or does not consider 12th standard percentage.
23rd July 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

My question is not different i had 58 % in my graduation that time i was studding computers also so i decide to move with computers as s/w development and i never think about my graduation now i want to give IBPS and i need marks < 60 % please friends tell me can i increase my marks like re-exam of last year or something like that bcos i had done my graduation in 2011
29th July 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am student of B.E.1st year and i want to increaese my 12th percentage it is just 59.86 . Can i do 12th improvement and B.E. study at the same year .is this ilegal or not .
5th March 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

In Maharashtra board you can give "class improvement exam" to improve 12th's percentage. but you need immediately apply for exam within a week after 12th result.
18th November 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is MCA but Problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class. How to improve 12th result without any affection MCA degree
16th February 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I passed secondary education with 47 percentage in 2007 and now after completion of my post graduation i want to improve my percentage of 10th, so how its possible. Guide me waiting for your revert thanks mob 9694763698
3rd April 2021, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi Assalam Alikum Sir I ask some thing about educational record
Sir me ne 2010 me inter clear kiya or graduation me admission lay Lee thi b. Com me phir me inter improve kiya he to inter Mera 2011 me clear how a he or b. Com me ne 2013 me clear ki he ab konsa show Karon job me apply kay liye plz solve my problem
27th October 2022, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I improve my plus two marks after graduation.how can I improve my plustwo percentage .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?