16th November 2010, 07:48 PM
srinivas524

How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?

sir iam, a student ! doing my b.tech since my percentage consistently low ,
i still manage to finish ma graduation but am very scared about my future job because of my percentage

16th November 2010, 11:48 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas524 View Post
i still manage to finish ma graduation but am very scared about my future job because of my percentage
if you are having less percentage atleast u must have 50% dude
if even less than 50 then go for any job experience there for 2-3 years then go for MNC it will help you
you have to loose your 2-3 years to get somthing more in fufure
wishing you good luck
17th November 2010, 09:40 AM
neethubobby

Default Re: How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?

hey
u need to have a minimum per to cross the gate into any company then based on your talent you can shine.so try to maintain a minimum percentage to just cross the gate.
all the best
17th November 2010, 08:12 PM
lakveldi

Keep in mind percentage is not a problem to show your talent .but show your talent in your most interested field.finally you can achieve your goal.
17th November 2010, 10:05 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you have a good talent then you should have a good marks. atleast 60% marks is required to join in most of the MNCs.

if you do not have the 60% marks through out then it will be difficult for you to join in MNCs as a fresher. because they give eligibility criterion 60% throughout.

in that case i will suggest to join in any small company where you will get chance to serve. from that company acquire some work experience and also increase your practical work knowledge. after few years apply for good leading company with your talent and work experience through walk in interview. surely you will get chance to join there.

best wishes.
17th November 2010, 10:27 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

See my dear friend,

Even if you are having enough knowledge with you, you should be given chance to prove your talent. The corporates provides the chances through written tests and having look on your resume. So if you are unable to fulfill that with your low percentage, then they may not come to test you talent.

So the only option for you is instead of showing your low percentage(-point) try to impress and convince them with your good achievements at your collge level and project level and initially by working in some small company(+ve points) and there by bringing good number of profits to that small company.
18th November 2010, 06:26 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

The minimum percentage required for MNC's is 60% and even to write tests in government sector's like BHEL,HAL,NTPC you need to have a minimum score of 60%.

For companies like Infosys you need to have an aggregate of 65% or more,else you should have a work experience of 2yrs or 3yrs for getting a good job.

If your percentage it's well and good else you have to work hard to prove your caliber.

all the best
18th November 2010, 06:53 AM
arsurya

Quote:
High percentage of marks only cant give you a job. Your behaviour is the main key for getting jobs.
First you should go for the jobs to get experience. Dont expect high salary. You should think like that is a course to get job in big industries ms companies. Then your experience only will speak in interviews. All the best. You will surely get a good job.
18th November 2010, 07:06 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend some company like MNC only consider percentage criteria that too only for fresher candidates but once you get experience of 2 to 3 years there will not be any further problem

as you said you are highly talented then there should not be any problem for you........and show your talent in such a way that they choose you instead of high percentage people if you have write presentaion skills.
18th November 2010, 10:51 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO, you are asking about what the companies need most necessary.but rather than you if you are a hard working guy then it's sure that you can achieve your goal.no matter if one have less talent but have the necessary hard work & stemina he can succeed in his life.after b.tech you can do m.tech. or mba as per your interest. Best of luck.
18th November 2010, 10:52 AM
Rajakumari

Thumbs up Re: How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?

HI my friend srinivas.... everyone in this world are not born with knowledge and wisdom. ok. even though u r low percentage candidate, u no need to worry of that, keep-on HARD WORKING. Which may lead u to success. try to get more percentage in final year. still if u think u will not get gud percentage. then go to teaching field, where u can gain more experience in both knowledge and be a expert in teaching. so, based on experience the managements/organisations are providing more Salary. ok. so, need not to be afraid of future.
18th November 2010, 04:02 PM
Geerthana.A

Hi
If u hav above 60%,den no probs at all bcoz its the criteria for most of the companies..If u express urself well in interview surely u ll get placed in MNC's..
If havin below 60%,try for some small companies and after gettin experience try for MNC..surely u ll hav a nice future ahead..All the very best
18th November 2010, 04:36 PM
Jinu Alex

Dear friend
nothing is that easy yet impossible in this world. hence, marks are not the ultimate things required to be a successful person in life. to boost you up personalities like Thomas Alva Edison can be sighted as an example.
but dude, u got to be highly talented like our Edison at the same time.
anyways, now that you state that you are highly talented, then nothing can stop you from getting successful. just concentrate on some of the technical concepts related to your subject and whichever company you are going to attend, learn about that company's status and accordingly, groom yourself. find out the vacancies in that company and then adorn yourself to suit that position with your talents. and then go ahead. all success would be yours.
but mind you, though your percentage is low, be technically sound in your personal interview with them. that would make them forget your marks and impress them to hire you.
be modest, dress well, be well aware of the current issues for things like general discussions and sharpen yourself in your communication skills. simple. you would see yourself getting selected.....all the very best. god bless you
18th November 2010, 09:47 PM
er.dellikannan

Thumbs up Re: How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?

Quote:
what is your percentage ? if it is 60 above then no probs
24th February 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default hello mam. i secure 67%percentage in b.tech.but i don't have good communication skills in english language.then how can i get a job?

plz give me the reply
29th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got three backlog in my 1st year in B.E in cs branch can i will do good job in my future...?
29th June 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

what is diff between backlog and kt in gtu in B.E
11th August 2011, 06:28 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi.....
friends.

'' better tallent better job''
you have a good talent then you should have a good marks. atleast 60% marks is required to join in most of the MNCs.

if you do not have the 60% marks through out then it will be difficult for you to join in MNCs as a fresher. because they give eligibility criterion 60% throughout.

in that case i will suggest to join in any small company where you will get chance to serve. from that company acquire some work experience and also increase your practical work knowledge. after few years apply for good leading company with your talent and work experience through walk in interview. surely you will get chance to join there.

best wishes.
13th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
Hi friend,do not worry much about your percentage,since you have got a good talent.First try to get into a small company,even though you are not getting a good salary.Then with the help of your talent try to come up slowly in the company.After some time you can also go to other big companies,since would have gained experience.This is the best way to come up in your life.
Good Luck...
13th August 2011, 11:24 PM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend here you are not mentioned clearly what is your percentage. friend here to gat a good job not only good percentage will help, talent is important if anyone who is having 80% or 90% but when they are not having good subject knowledge they are not suitable for job, but friend here the minimum a student must have 50% to get a good job or for any other government job you have to minimum 60% so friend please concentrate on your improvement in your percentage as well as develop your communication skills which is very useful to get a good job

all the best yar
15th September 2011, 01:55 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

If you dont have good percentage so at least try for only 60%.Percentage

matters a lot.So its help you to get a good job and you can get so much

opportunity if you have atleast 60% in engineering.If you have good

percentage and good knowledge about your field than you can get good

job.Dont worry about your future.You can get a good job if you can have

knowledge about your field.

So all the best.
2nd October 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

i hav less percentage nearly 56% can i get good job..plz rely me
24th May 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

if someone's academic career not that impressive there kind of backlogs in his/her through out the career starting from the schooling to professional course like MCA how that person can survive and make a smooth career in IT?
24th May 2012, 09:13 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend......

It all matters in your talency and how deep you understand your field....

you should be technically strong...

only your technical knowledge matters a lot..it speaks more than your percentage does....

so dont worry..

you will get govt. job......but try to maintain atleast 75% in your grade...

All the best!
21st July 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in indian army iam BA standard my percent is 54?
10th May 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir which is the best engineering stream in future.i am intrested in physics and maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?