7th October 2011, 08:28 PM
sauf

How can I do my PG in Pharmacy in london?

how can i do my post graduation in pharmacy abroad like london?

21st August 2018, 01:19 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do my PG in Pharmacy in london?

In UK, Many universities offer the PG in Pharmacy courses such as M.Pharm & M.Sc. For admission, first you should meet the academic requirements and other eligibility criteria. After meeting academic requirements, You should start preparation to apply for admission.

Basic Eligibility For PG In Pharmacy In UK
- You must have passed bachelor's in pharmacy from a recognized university. UK Universities also demand minimum aggregate percentage 65% and more in bachelor's in pharmacy.
- You must have minimum score above 6.5 in IELTS.
- You should have well score in GRE.
- You need to qualify the admission aptitude test and group exercise.

Top Universities Offering PG In Pharmacy In London & UK
- University of Greenwich, London
- Ulster University, London
- University of Oxford
- Cambridge University
- Keele University
- University of Birmingham
- University of East Anglia
- University of Bradford
- University of Nottingham
- Aston University

Top Specializations of PG In Pharmacy In UK
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacology
- Pharmacology and Psychology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Pharmacology and Drug Discovery
- Industrial Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Science

Apply For PG In Pharmacy Admission
- At least 1 year before the enrollment, You should start research and select 8 to 10 universities that you will apply to. Visit the websites of that universities and find the admission requirements, deadlines for admission etc.
- At least 1 year before, You should start entrance preparation such as IELTS, GRE etc. Apply, Appear and Get good score in entrances.
- Find the options to fund your studies. You need to show the proof of fund of at least 1 year course fees and living cost of nine months. Search and Apply for external scholarship.
- Start working on UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission System) - central organization in UK admission form and application. UCAS will receive the applications and forward them to respective universities. UCAS allows you to apply for five universities through common form.
- Apply for student visa and complete the visa procedure.
- Contact your professors or managers who have taught you recently and Arrange at least two reference letters from them.
- If you have work experience, then contact your last employer or managers who know you well. Arrange at least two LOR (Letter of Recommendation) from them.
- Draft SOP (Statement of Purpose) and Essays.
- After applying along with supporting documents, You will get admission confirmation letter if your admission is acceptable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?