7th December 2010, 10:05 PM
deepak pali

Career prospects after MS Forensic Pharmacy in India and Abroad?

What are the career prospects after M.S. Forensic pharmacy in India and abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  2. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  3. What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?
  4. What is the difference between studying MS Pharmacy course from India and from abroad? -- [New]
  5. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  6. How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. Is there a chance to pursue doctor of pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  9. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  10. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)?
  11. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  12. What is the difference between studying MS(Pharmacy) from India and from abroad?
  13. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  16. How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?
  17. How to study MS in Abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  18. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
15th December 2010, 11:54 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Career prospects after MS Forensic Pharmacy in India and Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak pali View Post
Definitely you have good chances and a good future after your M.S in forensic pharmacy. I would like to add an example of on of my family friends, she has done her MS in pharmacy from some university in Florida, now she is back and working with some bio-informatics industry in Chennai with a handsome salary. But if you want to settle abroad then I would suggest you to look over USA and Australia because, these countries are known to have a boom for pharmacy related fields. But take care and select some good profile universities which have good research and lab facilities.

All the best.
18th December 2010, 06:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak pali View Post
There is huge job potential for students who pass M.S in forensic pharmacy with good marks. Candidates can work in fields like bio-informatics industry, Microbiology, pharmaceutical companies, Bio-technology and many more. In USA and Australia the pharmaceutical field is currently at a boom stage and so lots of job opportunities are available in those countries. Be very careful in selecting reputed university which offers excellent research and laboratory facilities.
3rd June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the scopes after completion of ms in forensic pharmacy in india..and which are the top university for ms in forensic pharmacy..?
5th June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is GFSU best for MS in forensic pharmacy?
13th July 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the qualification required for MS in forensic pharmacy and the average salary that can be recieved after the course
13th July 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

whis one is better m.pharm or m.s. in forensic pharmacy
25th July 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me the coleeges for the forensic pharmacy in india?
27th January 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, myself prathamesh i would like to know the universities that offer m.s in pharmacy in india? and is it good option after my b.pharm?
10th October 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

recently i am doing pharm-D in pakistan pls guide me i want to do forensic pharmacy and i have no idea that it has any scope in pakistan so tell me about country for education and also after pharm-D what would be my next step is i have to do MS or else plssss guide me plsss
24th April 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd yr B.Pharmacy student and want to do furthur studies in forensics. What is the eligibility criterria to get admission in forensic pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?