16th January 2014, 04:44 PM
ZafreenD

How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?

Respected expert.
Right now I am a final year student of b.pharmacy and I want to do S.A.S course in india and I want to move London in search of a job.what kind of jobs are available in london for me and what would be the salary. ?

5th October 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?

Hi am final yr b.pharm . After cmplted my pharmacy am go to the sas coaching . . What is the futuer nd how get salary
2nd December 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?

How SAS and sap Wil. Be use ful for pharmacy graduates can u tel in. Detail. About that course
11th December 2018, 04:05 PM
shanvi574

Before going into the details of Clinical SAS Training in Hyderabad providing by Spunksoft Trainings which is the best clinical sas training institutes in hyderabad, let us check the significance of Data and Data Management in this modern world.
We are living in a Data bloated world. Data Management and Data Analysis have a significant role in today’s business and they are parts of Business Intelligence.
At a time when the efficiency, quality, and prize optimization have the keywords for success in any business, automation is the only solution to gain these goals.

It is one of the most widely used software applications for clinical data integration and analysis. When the demand for SAS increased across the world, the demand for SAS experts also increased and now spunksoft’s clinical sas training in hyderabad has become one of the most favored courses which guarantee a sure placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?