27th June 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 10th 14 years ago, with very low percent 35% almost then after that admit in 12th with Office Management and Secretarial course with good percent 70% in 12 years ago with no academic gap.
Now I'm working as a Site Supervisor or AutoCAD Designer last 9 years.
My age is 31 years now, can I do Civil Engineering Diploma course now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  2. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  4. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  7. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in NICMAR if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering 7 years ago?
  9. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  10. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  11. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  13. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  14. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  15. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  18. Am I eligible to study Regular B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering about 7 years ago?
30th June 2015, 05:21 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?

There is no such age limit in diploma courses. You can do diploma after completion of :-

1. I.T.I Course.
2. 10th Standard.
3. 12th Standard.

As if you have your 12th standard certificate then you will definitely join this course. Admission will be done on the behalf of entrance exam. So prepare for CET and try to score good marks.
30th June 2015, 05:51 PM
mwh

Default Re: Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?

There is no age limit for diploma course.
The minimum eligibility for diploma is 10th pass.
The state government will conduct diploma entrance exam for admission of diploma students.
If you crack that exam then you can get seat in diploma.at the time of counselling you can opt civil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?