7th June 2017, 05:37 PM
Paridhi_garg

Can I pursue PGDM course along with LLB last year?

I have done my LLB 2nd year and left with last year and now I want to do PGDM, my LLB is regular but I dont need to go to college daily. Can I pursue PGDM this year? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

8th June 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue PGDM course along with LLB last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paridhi_garg View Post
I have done my LLB 2nd year and left with last year and now I want to do PGDM, my LLB is regular but I dont need to go to college daily. Can I pursue PGDM this year? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Sorry, you are not eligible to do PGDM along with LLB course. Eligibility to study the PGDM is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university. Apart from the educational qualification, you have to clear the entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA etc. for taking admission to PGDM course. Therefore, you have to complete your graduation first and then apply for PGDM course. It is not possible to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Management course without completion of graduation.
8th June 2017, 11:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue the PGDM course at this instant as you have not completed your LLB course till now. You cannot apply for another course simultaneously when you are already pursuing a different course. So, my opinion for you is that just complete your LLB course first, then you are very much eligible for pursuing PGDM course.
9th June 2017, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paridhi_garg View Post
You can't do PGDM course because you haven't completed LLB course.

Minimum educational qualification required for PGDM course is graduation degree from a recognized University.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
9th June 2017, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For PGDM admission, you need to have a degree qualification first. If you have degree, then you can apply for admission without any doubt.

Also, you have to make sure that one of the course is in correspondence mode. If both are regular, then you will face problems in pursuing both at the same time.
25th July 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do pgdm and llb at the same time but from different college ? I have completed my graduation .
27th October 2020, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Im doing PGDM in Distance mode and i want to do LLB 3 year in regular mode is my both the degress are valid ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?