1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for PGDM in Operations candidate

Sir I am studying PGDM in Operations. I did my BCA the join PGDM program. I am very confuse regarding my future. I want to get a job after my PGDM. But I don’t know about the job which I get as I am studying Operations in PGDM. Please inform me regarding jobs.

12th March 2018, 03:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for PGDM in Operations candidate

Job Opportunities for PGDM in Operations candidates:

In order to find better job opportunities after completion of this PGDM in Operations, I suggest you improve the following skills and they may include Technical Knowledge, good communication skills, managerial skills..etc.,

There is no doubt that, you will find very good number of job opportunities after completion of this PGDM in Operations course. There are numerous companies which are offering employment opportunities for candidates. The one step that you are required to go through is to register yourself with one of the top job portals and that is Naukri.com.

You are required to register and fill up all the fields that are required and upload your latest updated resume on Naurki.com website. You will be notified about the job opportunities that are available and then can proceed for the further recruitment processes.

Click here to register with Naukri.com

In the search option of Naurki.com website, you are required to choose "PGDM Operations" for exact searches. You may apply for several posts namely,
* Logistics Manager
* Supply Chain Manager
* Quality Control officer
* Plant Manager
* Inventory Control Manager
* Warehouse Manager..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?