10th July 2010, 09:56 PM
umesh kayat

Information about RAS exam? Minimum qualifications required and how can I apply for it?

i want to know about ras exam and about ras exam minium qualification n how can i apply

23rd August 2011, 01:18 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about RAS exam? Minimum qualifications required and how can I apply for it?

RAS EXAM - Rajasthan Administrative Services :

the application form
and
For more details go through the site:

http://www.rpsc.gov.in/

Good luck..~
7th September 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about RAS exam? Minimum qualifications required and how can I apply for it?

wat subject i should take for ras exam
12th September 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of state govt. sarvant with OBCcandidates for ras exam
15th September 2011, 09:33 PM
ANJUVYAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by umesh kayat View Post
i want to know about ras exam and about ras exam minium qualification n how can i apply
anjuvyas want to know about ras examination qualification
16th September 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the minimum age for ras exam
8th October 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS NEW DATE FOR RAS VEXAM.2011
11th October 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a Manager in a bank where the working hour is normally from 9 to 8. i wanted to prepare from
UPSC/RAS. My age is 27 yrs old. Leaving job and dedicating fully to studies is not a option for me. Do you think I will be able to crack RAS with just 2 hrs of sincere study daily.
22nd October 2011, 04:17 PM
omshankarsain

I am a CA and want to prepare UPSC/RAS. plz tell me academic & physical qualification
22nd November 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i am m.a in economics can o fill ras exam forum n from where as presently i m staying in mumbai
6th January 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

hw cn i fight ths xam?
Tell me some best tricks to good preprtion am a b.tech student.
7th February 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification & percentage required for RAS exam
6th April 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i hve 65% in 10th n 58% in 12th class .. is i m aligible for ras exam ...
19th August 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Wht is miniman persent for ras exam n bca student can fill tise form ..
26th August 2012, 09:47 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Rajasthan public service commission,ajmer conducts exam for RAS every year to recruit highly skilled persons.

Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate should be an Indian.
Candidate should pass Graduation from recognized university .
Age limit should be 21-35 years . age relaxation for SC /ST and OBC candidates .
RAS exam consists of two stages – Preliminary and Main. There are two papers in the prelims. Paper I includes General Science and General Knowledge questions. In Paper II, questions are asked from any of the optional subjects selected by the applicant. The maximum time allowed for attempting the paper is 2 hours. The optional subjects are Agriculture, Botany, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Economics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Agricultural Engineering, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Dairy Processing & Technology, Geography, Electrical Engineering, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Mechanical Engineering, Zoology, Political Science, Geology, Mathematics, Indian History, Public Administration, Law, Mining Engineering, Home Science, Statistics, Physics, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, and Crop Husbandry with Horticulture. The next RAS exam will be held in the last week of September 2012.

Thanks
2nd October 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the ras exa fight eligibilty?
24th January 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Final year students are eligible for ras exam.
24th January 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Final year students are eligible for ras exam?
11th February 2013, 10:46 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrative Service.

RPSC(Rajasthan Public Service Commission) conducting this exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

You should be complete graduation must be from any of the recognised university.

You should be a citizen of india.

Specific percentage restrictions are not needed in this examination.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 to 35 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.

Selection process:-

-->Preliminary examination,

-->Mains examination,

-->Personal interview.

Any more information about this exam please click on below website
http://www.rpsc.gov.in

Best of luck
15th February 2013, 12:18 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrative Service. This exam conducted by the Govt of Rajasthan.

Eligibility;

You should be Indian.

You should complete the Graduation for any recognized university.

The candidate should no required any percentage.

The candidate age limit should be between 21 to 35 years.

3 years age relaxation for obc.

5 years age relaxation for sc\st.

Both male & female candidates are eligible.

Selection Process:

Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
Interview

all the best..........
16th February 2013, 03:48 PM
Beawar

Dear..

RAS stands for Rajasthan administrative services is actually a exam which is conducted mostly one in a year or once in a two year to recruit the candidate for Rajasthan Highest administrative posts. The exam is conducted by Rajasthan Public service commission which is popularly known as RPSC. Its head quarter is situated in Ajmer City of Rajasthan.
There are usually 500-1000 vacancies for various administrative posts when ever the exam is conducted.

Eligibility :-

Age limit is 20-30 years
There is no subject limit
Age relaxation to SC, ST and OBC
A Degree is must to have this exam
Degree must be completed from a recognized university

How to apply :-

Go to RPSCONLINE.NIC,IN and there you will find a link of RAS
Click on that link
Then you will get a form
Fill that form and then submit it
You will get a challan then
Fill that and deposit the fees in the bank
then complete the form and submit

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
1st March 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i will be done my 12 from cbse in march and i want to fight ras exam can i eligible for this
17th June 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions in exam? What are the total subjects for Ras?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?