29th July 2011, 09:00 PM
sayeed ashar

How can I download the hall ticket of any exam from Internet?

how can we download the hall ticket from internet...Could u tell me the procedure to download

30th July 2011, 09:09 AM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Arrow Re: How can I download the hall ticket of any exam from Internet?

You can download the hall ticket of any exam to go to the official website of the exam board which conducting the examination.
30th July 2011, 09:22 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I download the hall ticket of any exam from Internet?

hi...you can download the hall ticket only when the examination controller allows for the internet download ,if that option is there then just go to the website of the exmaination and go to the download hall ticket tab.
in that you may be asked enter your date of birth/registartion number/password/application number etc,it can be any one of the above or combination of the two ,after entering the abobe you may see the hall ticket ,after that you have to just take out print out of the screen,either there will be an print option or just take the screen shot and take print out
30th July 2011, 11:00 AM
anupriyagopinath

hai,

first of all visit the particular website given by the organisation or company then search the recruitment or advertisement and take the admit card by entering your registration number and date of birth.
30th July 2011, 11:04 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
first you go this website
what is require for admit card.
but you go for website
then see where write
"DOWNLOAD DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD"

then click on this and download..........
30th July 2011, 11:52 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

for every examination it is may not be possible to download hall ticket from internet. for few examination this facility are available. generally if the application procedure for the examination is online then only it is possible to download hall ticket from internet.

to download hall ticket you have to go to the official website of the examination conduction board or organization. there will be one link to download hall ticket when the hall ticket will be available and the board or organization provide the facility to download hall ticket. when you will click on the link it will want your identity as input. it may be your email id with your date of birth or application number or your name and your father name. after giving the inputs if you click on download link then your hall ticket will be downloaded.

as for example for UPSC examination they send hall ticket through post but you may also download it from internet. for this you have to go to the website http://www.upsc.gov.inthere from venue details you will get the name of the examination for which the admit cards are available. if you click on that then you have to give registration id or application number as your identity then you will get your hall ticket.
30th July 2011, 12:05 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear,it is not possible to download hall ticket from internet ,for every examination for few examination this facilities are available.
If the application procedure for the examination is in online then it is possible.

To download hall ticket you have to go to the official website of the examination conduction board or organization. there you found one link
"Hall Tickrt" to download hall ticket when the hall ticket will be available and the board or organization provide the facility to download hall ticket.

And when you will click on the link it will want your identity as input.
It may be your email id or date of birth or application number or your name.........and after giving the inputs if you click on download link then your hall ticket will be downloaded.

Thanks!
30th July 2011, 12:35 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

You can download the admit card from the internet almost exam.all exams doesn't provide the facility of download admit card from the in ternet.

Todays almost exams invite application form online and provide the facility to download the application form on the internet.

Procedure To download admit card online-

To download admit card go on the website of respected exam.

On the respected website you will get option of download application form.where you have to provide some information and you will get your admit card.

This is the procedure to download admit card of any exam.
30th July 2011, 12:54 PM
ajeetajeet1250

for every examination it is may not be possible to download hall ticket from internet. for few examination this facility are available. generally if the application procedure for the examination is online then only it is possible to download hall ticket from internet.

to download hall ticket you have to go to the official website of the examination conduction board or organization. there will be one link to download hall ticket when the hall ticket will be available and the board or organization provide the facility to download hall ticket. when you will click on the link it will want your identity as input. it may be your email id with your date of birth or application number or your name and your father name. after giving the inputs if you click on download link then your hall ticket will be downloaded.

as for example for UPSC examination they send hall ticket through post but you may also download it from internet. for this you have to go to the website http://www.upsc.gov.inthere from venue details you will get the name of the examination for which the admit cards are available. if you click on that then you have to give registration id or application number as your identity then you will get your hall ticket.
30th July 2011, 02:21 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: How can I download the hall ticket of any exam from Internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayeed ashar View Post
how can we download the hall ticket from internet...Could u tell me the procedure to download
hello,
As per i know for every examination it is may not be possible to download hall ticket from internet.
and to download a hall ticket you can search in google or you and go to www.freshersworld.com
30th July 2011, 06:48 PM
ankit049
Member+

thanking you
6th December 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I SEE MY HALL TICKET?
17th March 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to duplicate admit card of upsc scra examination 2011
5th May 2023, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobeshpal View Post
hi dear
first you go this website
what is require for admit card.
but you go for website
then see where write
"DOWNLOAD DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD"

then click on this and download..........
what is cmc vellore official website?

show how to download cmc vellore entrance test admit card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?