12th November 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy available in Indian Army for BSc Nursing Completing students? Procedure to apply for it? When will be the exam? What are the requirements for it?

Respected sir,

I just completed my B.sc Nursing course from MG UNIVERSITY (KERALA).Now i doing my internship in a public sector. Is any vacancy in INDIAN ARMY? If it is.. hw can i apply?? any need for submitting the experience certuficates for it ? i mean the freshers those who cmplted the course just now. dont have any experience!!!

What are the procedures that i have to do to get this?? When will the exam and intreview conduct?? What all are the requirements needed??
Pls help me to find a good job. Hoping that u will do the needful

Thanking You

ASWATHY RAJ M

16th November 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vacancy available in Indian Army for BSc Nursing Completing students? Procedure to apply for it? When will be the exam? What are the requirements for it?

sir
i am mr ss panda
my sister is pursuing bsc nursing in final year how to get her admit in indian army as a nursing officer
24th November 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vacancy available in Indian Army for BSc Nursing Completing students? Procedure to apply for it? When will be the exam? What are the requirements for it?

respected sir
i am mandli saraswathi
i finished my b.sc nursing , having 7 months experince
am searchiny staff nurse job in indian army
please kindly help me when job recruitments are advertised
contact no 9538134733

i hope u will help me
1st December 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am gagandeep ... i have done my bsc nsg from llr clg of nursing ... i want to join msn ... i want to know when the recruitment for the nurses in military will start
6th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, my wife completed bsc nursing in dec 11. Can u tell me the procedure to enter in military nursing service.
9th January 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam i completed my msc nursing in OBG .i m interest to join in military service as a lecturer in pune ,when will be the entrance examination will come .what are the criteria to apply ?kindly reply me ..........
1st February 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hi ihve done bsc nursing and nw i wnt to join indian army ,pls tll me the proceduree
3rd February 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

m' sukhminder from punjab,i want 2 know abt nursing job in indian army.....i have completed my b.sc nursing last year.plz inform me abt its procedure on my email [email protected] shell be very thankful 2 u...
8th February 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancies in defence nursing services and when will be the exam for it and requirement for this?
29th February 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc nursing,wen i apply for msn....plz help me
29th February 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir is thete any vacancies for male nurses in Indian army
9th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Gud evening Sir.....
is their any vacancy for bsc nurse in army...when will be the exam..i m the freshier
9th March 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam ,i am sharmila . i have just completed my bsc nursing in tamilnadu. is there any vacancy in indian army? when the application form will be available? please give me the dfetail. thank you.
17th March 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Good evng sir..Dis s Rinu Rajan..m doing my bsc nsg from cmc ...can u pleasf guide me to get job in army?
26th March 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Is there any vacancy available in Indian Army for BSc Nursing Completing students? Procedure to apply for it? When will be the exam? What are the requirements for it?

Respected sir,

I was completed my B.sc Nursing course and have 1yr experience from NTR UNIVERSITY (AP).. Is any vacancy in INDIAN ARMY? If it is.. hw can i apply??

What are the procedures that i have to do to get this??
13th June 2012, 04:59 AM
Radhakrishna143

Respected sir, I just completed my B.sc Nursing course from MG
UNIVERSITY (KERALA).Now i doing my internship
in a public sector. Is any vacancy in INDIAN
ARMY? If it is.. hw can i apply?? any need for
submitting the experience certuficates for it ? i
mean the freshers those who cmplted the course just now. dont have any experience!!! What are the procedures that i have to do to get
this?? When will the exam and intreview
conduct?? What all are the requirements
needed??
Pls help me to find a good job. Hoping that u will
do the needful Thanking You
21st August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, when be the next exam,please send to my email [email protected]
4th September 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am NARESH from sonepat (haryana). I am just completed b.sc. nursing. I am wanted to join mns. Plz tell me sir what are the criteria for mns. Can boys apply for mns? Can physically handicap person apply for this? Plz tell me sir, I am so excited and wanted to join mns.
Thanking you sir.
4th September 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am NARESH from sonepat (haryana). I am just completed b.sc. nursing. I am wanted to join mns. Plz tell me sir what are the criteria for mns. Can boys apply for mns? Can physically handicap person apply for this? Plz tell me sir, I am so excited and wanted to join mns.
Thanking you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?