13th October 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I fill the form of Standard Pilot? From which website can I get it?

Pls,how can I get the standard pilot form to fill.I have been trying to get the form on net but I can't.I hav to the necessary website but ' CAN'T STILL GET IT

9th July 2012, 08:48 AM
ankur bana

Default Re: How can I fill the form of Standard Pilot? From which website can I get it?

hi,
for piolet..The minimum qualification required to apply for Railway Loco Pilot post is10th class. Candidates should also complete ITI to apply for this position.Those who are below 18 years cannot submit application for this post. Upper age limit specified for this post is 30 years.
Those candidates who come under reserved categories are allowed age relaxation. You need to appear for RRB exam as part of selection criteria for this post. Those who clear RRB exam and obtain a good score in it can attend
Personal Interview. Even those candidates who have completed diploma inengineering can attend this exam. Candidates can submit applications via online for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?