19th November 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get the form for Math Olympiad 2016? How to fill the form?

I am in 9th standard and I want to apply for maths olympiad 2016. Where can i get the form and how to fill it? My school is not a registered centre.

19th November 2015, 11:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i get the form for Math Olympiad 2016? How to fill the form?

I am sorry to say that if your school is not registered with SOF(the main body responsible for conducting Olympiads), then there is no other way to get yourself enrolled. You can however, change your school which is probably registered with Olympiad and can get yourself enrolled in it.

All the of filling up of form and the relevant details will be provided to you by the respective school only.
20th November 2015, 09:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i get the form for Math Olympiad 2016? How to fill the form?

The candidate cannot apply directly, if ones school is not registered with Olympiad.

To apply for Olympiad, at first the respective school must be registered with the Olympiad. To register your school, send name, e-mail id, full address of the school, principals name and his contact details and mail it to [email protected]/

After successful registration, the Olympiad foundation will send the prospectus and application forms to the registered schools. The interested candidates should fill the application form and the respective schools should send the application forms back to the Olympiad foundation.
22nd March 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 2nd i,want to participate in Olympiad my school is not resistor. Where can we apply.
21st September 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Need information on iom class 3 registration my son did the class 2 iom last year but this year there has been no information from school.
23rd April 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi my daughter is in 3 std. I want to enroll her in Olympiad..her school is not resistor..how come it possible.. please reply..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?