9th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill the form for commercial pilot license?

what is the last date to fill the form for commercial pilot licence//please tell the date to me

10th July 2011, 01:57 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Last date to fill the form for commercial pilot license?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date to fill the form for commercial pilot licence//please tell the date to me
Diploma courses suitable for Indian students are starting from Below these dates. 1 Aug 2011 Bankstown,29 Aug 2011 Cessnock,12 Sep 2011 Bankstown,24 Oct 2011 Bankstown,21 Nov 2011 Cessnock,12 Dec 2011 Bankstown,16 Jan 2012 Bankstown,6 Feb 2012 Cessnock,5 Mar 2012 Bankstown

How To apply Full Details

Step 1: Request an Information Pack

The Information Pack contains lots of useful information, such as details of each course offered at Basair, employment opportunities, life in Sydney and Cessnock and information on the aircraft used in training.

Step 2: Apply Online

Complete your Application Form online.

Step 3: Letter of Offer

If your application is successful you will receive a letter of offer from Basair Aviation College with information on how to pay a deposit to secure your place.

Step 4: Pay a Deposit

You will need to pay a deposit to secure your place at the college. Payments can be made by Telegraphic Transfer (TT.)

Step 5: Confirmation of Enrolment
When the enrolment fee has been paid, Basair Aviation College will send you a signed Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for your place on the course.

Step 6: Visa Application
You can either apply for a visa through your Educational Agent, or you can apply yourself.

Useful Links:

The Department of Immigration website contains the visa application form. http://www.immi.gov.au/
Refer to the High Commission in India website on how to submit the form www.india.embassy.gov.au

Step 7: Aviation Medical and English Test
Aviation Medical - A Commercial Pilot is required to hold a CASA Class 1 medical. Furthermore, you need to undertake a medical examination for your visa. Therefore, you would be wise to satisfy both requirements and visit a CASA approved doctor for you medial. Go to the CASA website http://www.casa.gov.au/avmed/index.htm for a list of the approved CASA doctors in India.

English Language Test - The Student Visa and CASA require students to have sat the IELTS English test at the British Council. A score of IELTS level 6 with a minimum of 5.5 in each of the 4 bands is required. To make an IELTS booking go to www.britishcouncil.org and click on the link to India

Step 8: Apply for a Student Pilot Licence (SPL)

Your are required to hold an SPL before flying an aircraft solo. Students may achieve this standard within 4 weeks of their course, so it is important to apply for the SPL before the course starts.
10th July 2011, 03:23 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Last date to fill the form for commercial pilot license?

hello friend
for common pilot license , one must obtain following from foreign for submission with form
` Valid foreign Professional Pilot’s License + verification letter from issuing State
` Valid foreign Class-I Medical Assessment from State of issue
` Valid Certificates of Skill tests
` Statement of 20Hrs Cross-country flights
` Cross-country check reports, total three
` 5Hrs Night Flying as PIC with certificate of 10numbers of take offs and 10
numbers of landings
ALSO THE FOLLOWING MUST BE DONE IN INDIA
` General Flying Test report by day, night and Instrument Rating test
` Signal reception tests report by an approved Flying training institute in India
` Pass results of Air Regulation and Composite Papers covering (Met+Navigation) in
DGCA within preceding 30 months from the date of application
` Indian Class-I Medical assessment
` Obtains Verification certificates from respective school Boards examination for 10th
and 12th with original certificates
` Fees Rs. 5000 for each issue and Rs 5000 for each aircraft endorsements/ rating
to be submitted in the form of Bank Draft Payable to PAO, DGCA, Ministry of Civil
Aviation, New Delhi
the last date for submission is 1 august 2011
10th February 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

give me complete details about how to become a commercial pilot by good indian flying school???? as i am about to paas 12th with physics and mathsin year(2013). should i have to wait still till my result announced or i should do something before that. plz help
9th December 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

give me the information about CPL That how will we join them and tell me the subjects to cross the entrance examination of CPL
12th June 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 12 with pcm please tell what I will do next. when forms are available .upto which date. which school /college I will join for commercial pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?