19th February 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I find a government job after working as a male nurse under NRHM?

I am a male staff nurse and I want government job.now I am working under nrhm contract in chc hospital in tehri garhwal
please send me the details

2nd June 2020, 09:21 AM
neha_bisht

Default Re: How can I find a government job after working as a male nurse under NRHM?

You are not specific ... Government in which sector in nursing field only or in other government sectors . Anyways am considering it as you are asking in nursing field only ... There comes massive recruitment every year in the form of staff nurse, nursing recruitment and also Delhi Aims nursing recruitment is also a big opportunity , you can consider & if you want Government job in other sectors then you have to be graduate as to be eligible and you can give exams searching the exam pattern online.
I hope it helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?