30th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit followed to apply for Government nurse job?

I am 37 yrs old can i apply for government nursing jobs.?

What is the age limit to apply for government nurse job? Can someone please give me the right information on the same and also help me to process the job in the right way?

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for Nursing Staff at government Hospitals?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  3. What is the age limit for SC candidates to apply government job?
  4. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  5. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  6. Required age limit to apply for the position of IT Officer in Bank?
  7. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  8. Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get Government job as staff nurse? -- [New]
  10. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  11. Age Limit for Government Teaching Jobs?
  12. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  13. Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Age limit for OBC category candidates for a government job? Can I apply for a job in BEL at the age of 31?
  15. Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?
  16. How can I apply for Tamilnadu government staff nurse job
  17. Will I get a government job after completing Male Nurse course?
  18. Can I apply for State Government job when am 36 years old?
30th May 2015, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit followed to apply for Government nurse job?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Government Nurse jobs. Yes, the maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible for Government Nurse job posts. As far as Indian Nursing Council rules are concerned, the maximum allowed age is 35 years. The minimum age required to be eligible for Government Nurse job posts is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years. But there is a possibility to apply for Government nurse post if you belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Category. There will be an age relaxation applicable for OBC, SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen Category candidates of 3 years, 5 years, 5 years and 10 years respectively as per government norms. So I can say that you are eligible to apply for this Government Nurse post only when you belong to any one of the following categories SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and Ex-Servicemen.
31st May 2015, 02:11 PM
james hettfield
Member+

I am sorry but you are not eligible for appearing in the government examinations which are necessary for getting a government job.
The general age limit for appearing in the government examination is 21-30 years.
The age limit for obc category is 21-33 years and the age limit for the sc/st category and physically handicapped people is 1-35 years.
19th April 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 year old I want govt nurse job in Maharashtra
21st April 2020, 02:03 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: What is the age limit followed to apply for Government nurse job?

Different government nursing jobs have different age limits (maximum) ranging from 20 to 40 years for general category, however SC, ST and ex-servicemen candidates can avail additional 5 years age relaxation and OBC candidates can avail 3 years while as widows, divorced women and judicially separated women can avail the age .

Most of the state age limit is 20 to 35 years,

SSC age limit is 18 to 30 years.
18th August 2020, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

If I have 40 years I apply nurse job in usa
28th January 2021, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 29 yrs old I want to became a nurse
I have completed Bsc can I do
30th March 2021, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

maximum age limit to get government job for GNM passed student
21st June 2021, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm 39yr.old and I have done gnm& post basic bsc nsg. How can I apply for cho vacancy in Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?