16th February 2012, 11:19 AM
sumit0008

How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?

Respected sir, i am b.e graduate in e.c.e stream in and still unemployed .can you please tell me that how could i get a good job in either public sector and private sector.
Thank you.have a nice day

17th June 2012, 12:34 PM
kengtha

Default Re: How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?

You can find good jobs in public as well as private sector being a ECE engineer.
In public sector you can find jobs in maharatna companies like NTPC,IOCL,ONGC,COAL INDIA,SAIL,BHEL,BEL,DRDO,etc.through GATE score.You can find jobs in Indian army,navy and air force through CDS exam and in Railways through RRB exam.You can enter into administrative sector through IAS and IPS exam.You can also enter into engineering services through IES and in nationalized banks through IBPS.
Apart from these ,you can enter in private sector through interviews for off campus recruitment in Wipro,Accenture,Infosys,TCS,Samsung,HCL Technologies,Intel,NOKIA,Ericsson India,and many more IT companies.
13th July 2013, 11:56 PM
pinksony

Default Re: How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?

Hello dear......

Ece-electronics & communication engineering...you have many job opportunities at both hardware &software field......this field is evergreen...this branch supports you alot....

In public sector you have many companies like:
1.ntpc
2.sail
3.ongc
4.bhel
5.bsnl
6.ecil

in private sector you many companies like:
1.ibm
2.accenture
3.wipro
4.hcl
5.dell
6.microsoft
7.intel
8.tcs
9.infosys
10.cts

to get a job in good company your percentage plays an important role....you need to have atlest 60% throughout your career.... Besides your percentage you need to have good communication &technical skills....

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?