31st July 2011, 11:29 PM
simmipatpatia

Information related to electrical field after doing B.Tech?

need to know career information related to electrical field after doing b tech??i want help to judge my interest???pls do help me.......

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  2. Courses after B.Tech for a job in space field?
  3. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District? -- [New]
  4. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  5. Institutes which give diploma certificate in electrical engineering from distance? I am working in electrical related field
  6. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  7. Creative courses for EEE tudents?
  8. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  9. How can I become a Space Scientist?
  10. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  12. Is there any way to get in aviation field with electrical background?
  13. PG in Space related field for B.Tech (Computer science) student?
  14. ABB placement papers for mechanical engineers
  15. Various software related field to Civil Engineering? Information about Primavera and Micro Station?
  16. What is the relation between Core and IT?
  17. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  18. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
7th November 2011, 02:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information related to electrical field after doing B.Tech?

You have a bright future after B.Tech in electrical engineering. You can find openings in both public and private sector. In public sector you can find openings in BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, ONGC, etc. These companies conduct test for recruiting engineers. Many private firms also recruit electrical engineers. You can find the notification in all the leading newspapers.
7th November 2011, 02:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information related to electrical field after doing B.Tech?

You have a bright future after B.Tech in electrical engineering. You can find openings in both public and private sector. In public sector you can find openings in BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, ONGC, etc. These companies conduct test for recruiting engineers. Many private firms also recruit electrical engineers. You can find the notification in all the leading newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?