1st September 2012, 07:15 PM
sonam.jangid

What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year

i am pursuing my btech in ece in 3rd year ...
i want to know what are the scopes for job/ oppurtunities for job after giving GATE exam in public and private sector ?? and the procedure of it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  2. What to do after qualifying GATE private job or study at IITs?
  3. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  4. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Is GATE score essential for job in private or public sector? Companies recruiting Non-GATE candidates?
  6. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  8. Chances of getting admission in NIT after scoring 394 marks in GATE(ECE)? Can I get job in Private/Public sectors with this scorecard?
  9. Job opportunities in Private Sector for ECE graduate? -- [New]
  10. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  11. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  12. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Public and Private sector on the basis of GATE score?
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
  16. Scope in accounting field and finance market?
  17. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc in Biostatistics in private as well as public sector?
  18. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
28th September 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year

Are there govt. jobs for a b.tech degree below 60%?
6th December 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year

What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year

Are there govt. jobs for a b.tech degree below 60%?
22nd July 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I do not have aggregate 60% marks in eng degree but i want to crack gate after cracking gate what is carrier opportunity ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?