26th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in any self financed deemed university?

sir, i have got 243000 rank in aieee ,and i filled the choice in aieee counselling but in the choices there are no self financed demmed universities,all are nits and iiits .is this is possible to get these colleges with this rank or ,the choice available to me accordind to my rank is updated with pvt deemed universities. plz help me i am not able to decide any thing.

Related Questions:
  1. Which of the following colleges are self financed or government financed universities?
  2. Which are the self financed colleges in which admission in the month of May to June?
  3. How can I opt for B.E Architecture without IT?
  4. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  5. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  6. Is there any problem in getting doctorate from a Deemed university? -- [New]
  7. M.Tech in Jadavpur or Shibpur via distance self financed mode after B.Tech in CSE
  8. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  9. Are deemed universities good or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any problem to do PhD having completed M.E. from Deemed University?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university?
  12. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  13. How to get admission for Post Graduation studies in Self Financed Institution through AIEEE?
  14. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  15. Is Vignan university recognized as deemed university by UGC? What is the present status of the university?
  16. Colleges which I could get after scoring 20000 rank in open category?
  17. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  18. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
29th May 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in any self financed deemed university?

how to get admission in self financed deemed universities under aieee norms? what are their admission criteria? what are the opening and closing ranks for these universities?
11th March 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in any self financed deemed university?

which entrance exam should i appear for getting admission for mbbs in deemed universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?