30th October 2016, 02:27 PM
Mahendrasing Girase

How can I get admission in Chemical Plasto/Plastic Engineering after completing B.Sc?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Chemical/Plasto/Plastic Engineering after completing B.Sc. Now I am in 3rd year so can you tell me how can I get admission after completing B.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission for chemical engineering after completing BSc in chemistry?
  2. How can I get admission in Chemical Plasto/Plastic Engineering after completing B.Sc?
  3. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  6. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Chemical engineering (Textile manufacturing) after completing M.Sc chemistry?
  9. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BE after completing diploma in chemical Engineering? Colleges in Mumbai offering the same?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  15. How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering
  16. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  17. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  18. Private job after completing B.Tech in Chemical engineering?
31st October 2016, 04:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Chemical Plasto/Plastic Engineering after completing B.Sc?

Degree and PG courses in Chemical Plasto/Plastic Engineering are offered by various engineering colleges and IIT’s. Admission for the B.Tech courses is made on the basis of entrance exams like JEE for IIT’s and separate exams for other institutions.

Eligibility criteria for Chemical Plasto/Plastic Engineering :-

- The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 60% marks from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?