22nd February 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?

sir,
my name is Vishnuprasad.i have 52% mark with PCM.Can i study diploma in nautical science. I am very very interested on this course.please help me.
From kerala,thrissur,kodungallur

9th April 2012, 09:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
my name is Vishnuprasad.i have 52% mark with PCM.Can i study diploma in nautical science. I am very very interested on this course.please help me.
From kerala,thrissur,kodungallur
Candidate seeking for diploma course in Nautical Science may look to opt for International Maritime Academy, Chennai . In order to pursue the program one must have passed the +2 level of exam with aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Beside this one must have scored 50% marks in English either in 10th or 12th Standard. The duration of the course is one year and comprise of two semester. The exams are conducted by Karnataka State Open University. After passing out the exams, the cadets will be awarded Diploma in Nautical Science by the University, The cadets will be able to join on board vessel as a Trainee cadet.

For detail information one may refr to the official website of the International Maritime Academy, Chennai.
23rd July 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i have pass ma diploma in 2012 i got 79 % in electronics engg am i eligible for getting admision in nautical engg ?? and what are the requirements??? please help me out
10th November 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,

I'm vaishakh from trivandrum,kerala.I cudnt complete my 12th grade last yr..can i do dip.in nautical science?? cud you pls suggest me some colleges wr i can grow further???? pls mail me @ [email protected]
18th May 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, My name is Rahul, i want to know about diploma in nautical science in international maritime academy, after dns ima gives me sure job?
3rd November 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. i want to know about any diploma aft bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?