29th December 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Nautical Science will be held? Procedure to fill up online application form?

Good day Sir/Madam,
Myself Suraj Yadav intend to under take
the Entrance test for Diploma in Nautical science this year.
Kindly let me know the date of the entrance
test and the website to download the forms for the same.

Regards
Suraj yadav

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for Diploma in Nautical Science? From where to get the application form?
  2. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  3. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  4. How to prepare for diploma in nautical science entrance exam?
  5. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  6. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Present rank of JMC Jhalawar Rajasthan?
  8. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  10. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  11. How to apply for counseling of B.Ed?
  12. How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?
  13. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)- General Science (Test V) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  15. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  16. Where to get Marine diploma entrance forms? exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Application form for Open Net examination 2011(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?
  18. How to appear in NTSE entrance exam for class 6th? When will it be held and how to fill the form online?
29th May 2017, 03:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Nautical Science will be held? Procedure to fill up online application form?

The Common Entrance Test for admission in Nautical Science is usually held in the month of April and May.Forms are issued in the month of December at official site of AMU.You need to get online form which would cost you Rs 1000.
For online form details you can visit their official website: http://www.imu.edu.in/index.php?id=1
Eligibility criteria and Procedure:
1) Candidate must have 50% and above marks in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/university.
2) Candidate should be physically fit and eye sight should be 6/6 on each eye, no eye glass will be allowed.
3) Candidate must not be suffering from color blindness or night blindness.
4) Candidate should not be more than 25 years of age during the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?