13th April 2011, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?

sir,
I am now completing my 10+2 exam.I expect to secure at least 55-60% in this exam.Can I get an admission in aeronautical engineering in the year 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016 -- [New]
  4. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after scoring 80% in 12th without answering entrance exam?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  7. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 131000 AIR in AIEEE?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  9. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  10. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  11. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  15. How should I become an astronaut in India?
  16. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  17. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
13th April 2011, 08:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?

The two main entrance exams that you need to appear are AIEEE and IIT-JEE. For applying for the AIEEE exam a score greater than 50% is sufficient. For the II-JEE a minimum of 60% is a must. With this score you will certainly be able to appear for the AIEEE exam but the IIT-JEE exam will not be possible. You must prepare well for the entrance exam.
13th April 2011, 10:47 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?

dear friend, you can get admission for aeronautical engg. with your specified marks definitely. but you may not be able to get a good college....
13th April 2011, 11:31 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

This is based upon your category...which cast you belong if your belong to SC/ST then chances of giving any entrance exam then if you clear entrance with good score then chances of admission in Aeronautical Engineering .........
13th April 2011, 12:23 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to take admission in aeronautical engineering you have to appear in engineering entrance examination. now for some state level engineering entrance examination there is no minimum marks criterion overall. but you should have minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

but to appear in IIT JEE you should have minimum of 60% marks for general category candidate and for AIEEE you should have 50% marks for general category candidate. so you should maintain minimum of 60% marks then easily you will be eligible for all type of engineering entrance examination. now cracking engineering entrance examination you have to take admission in aeronautical engineering through lateral entry.

to appear in engineering entrance examination you have to fulfill other eligibility criterion also like age eligibility, maximum number of attempt eligibility etc. you should go through the information brochure for different examination for complete information about that particular engineering entrance examination.

best wishes.
13th April 2011, 06:09 PM
tarunsingh40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am now completing my 10+2 exam.I expect to secure at least 55-60% in this exam.Can I get an admission in aeronautical engineering in the year 2011.
Asn.To take admission in Aeronautical Engineering you have to give the exam of engineering.You should have 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and in Maths.

But for IIT JEE you need 60% marks in PCM and for AIEEE you need 50% in PCB.
13th April 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How i get the admission in university of petroleum in aerospace branch but in 10 2 i have secured between 50%-60% marks.
3rd May 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in the OBC category and i expect 71 marks in aieee.what branch can get in aieee.
24th May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i get 50 percent in twelth exam but it is not sufficient for sitting in iit jee exam so what can i do for participate again iit jee
27th May 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i set 58% in pcm 12 cbse 2010-11 can i qualify for iit-jee
3rd June 2011, 11:37 PM
sourindra

Yes, you can get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th. But to get admission you need to crack the entrance exam for engineering such as AIEEE and you have to get good rank in the exam.
7th June 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

can get admission for aeronautical engineering after scoring 57% in 12th? i get 50 marks in aieee exam.i am belong to sc categary. i have only 135 marks in pcm group. so, can i get admission in aeronautical engineering?
12th June 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission aeronautics after completing 12th with bipc course?
25th June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i am of general category doing my 2 [PCB],, can i go for aeronautical engi,,wat r de marks needed,, fees for the courses,, jobs that i will get
12th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 56% mark in 12th can i get iitjee and my pcm mark is 168
21st July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how much marks is required for SC caste to get admission in IIT and in AIEEE
26th July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What % do I require in IIT -JEE to get admitted ti Mumbai IIT only as I am a resident of Mumbai.
16th September 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 58marks in physics in 12th and 63%in pcm can i give iit jee exam
17th September 2011, 01:25 PM
prasantabage

Default Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th

dear friend, you can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th. there are certain criteria for different college you can apply for all the college. but there are some college which criteria comes under 55%-60% in 12th.

refer: google Aeronautical Engineering college in india
9th December 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How many seat in IIT JEE for obc quota
9th December 2011, 06:01 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Course Details:-

1.>Aeronautical Engineering course or Aviation Engineering course is one of the most popular courses in engineering.

2.> There are several institutes that offer aeronautical engineering courses in India. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria get a chance to pursue their higher studies in these institutes.

3.> Career training in aeronautical engineering can get you your dream job in a prestigious organization.

Courses Offered:

1.>B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering)

2.>B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)

3.>Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

4.>Post-Graduate Degree Courses in Aeronautical Engineering

Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering :

1.>For B.E. or B.Tech Course in Aeronautical Engineering in India, you should pass the 10+2 th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2.>you must qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) conducted by the IIT's.

ALSO SEE THE PICTURE BELLOW:-

List of top Best Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering :

1.>GATE (Rajkot)

2.>S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute

3.>Punjab Engineering College

4.>Noorul Islam College Of Engineering

5.>Anna University

6.>Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

7.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur

8.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kanpur

9.>Indian Institute of Science (IISc)

10.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Bombay

11.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Madras

12.>Hindustan College Of Engineering (H.C.E)

Job Opportunity for aeronautical engineering

1.>Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.(HAL),www.hal-india.com/

2.>Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO),www.isro.org/

3.>National Aeronautical Lab (NAL),www.nal.res.in/
10th December 2011, 04:54 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most advanced forms of engineering, and not all colleges in India provide this course.

However if you want to get admission in any good and recognized colleges, then 60% aggregate in a common criteria for the AIEEE, IIT, DCE, and others. In fact BITS ask for more than 80% aggregate and above 60% in all the 2 science subjects Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.

So I am really very sorry that with a percentage below 60% in 12th boards, you would find it very hard to get an engineering seat in government colleges (which are considered the best), and some privates may ask for capitation or donation in reply to your plea for a seat in Aeronautical Engineering.

You should look for your cup of tea, because less than 60% in boards reflects your knowledge level too, and so you should avoid such highly complex, advanced and technical streams.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
6th June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 80% overallin 12 class in2012 & 80.33% in pcm in same year & i also taken up the exam of aieee but i expect near 1 lakh my rank &i actually want to do under graduation from aeronautical engineering, so sir vt rank should for geeting admssion for this branch, which college should be most suitable for me &how i can get admission in that particular school ., that,s so imp. for my career in aviation industry $& my id is [email protected] ,sir please reply soon
22nd July 2012, 04:06 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear Student,

You can easily get admission for Aeronautical Engineering in any college.
If you want admission in any Govt. College, then you will have to qualify entrance exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE. After qualifying them, you will get admission in reputed colleges like NIT, IIT, IIIT, and other deemed universitites.

But if you want to complete your UG course anyway, then you may take any private college of India and can take your Undergraduate Degree of Aeronautical Engineering.
2nd May 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

In jee main I get 28 marks and 80% in 12th science so can i take admission in aeronautical engineering???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?