20th May 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Himachal MBBS college? What is the procedure for it?

hw can i get admission in himacal nmbbs college... Can you please provide me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. If I belong to Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College or not?
  2. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS
  3. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  4. MBBS admission in Himachal?
  5. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  6. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  7. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MBBS course in Germany? -- [New]
  9. Admission criteria for B.Ed from Himachal University if graduation is done in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  11. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  12. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  14. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  15. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  16. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  17. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  18. Eligibility criteria for taking admission to MBBS in Himachal?
27th August 2011, 03:23 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in Himachal MBBS college? What is the procedure for it?

For taking admission in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh you have to give the entrance exam of HP CPMET.
The application form can be directly purchased from university exam counter.
The application fee is 1000 rs for General student & 5oo rs for other category candidates.
The form and prospectus can be received by sending a request letter to the Deputy Registrar of HP University.
9th October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Himachal MBBS college? What is the procedure for it?

what percentage should bb needed for admission in M.B.B.S. In himachal pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?