13th April 2011, 08:02 PM
aditikundan

MBBS admission in Himachal?

iam from amritsar and want to take admission in mbbs in himachal

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS
  2. If I belong to Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College or not?
  3. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  4. Eligibility criteria for taking admission to MBBS in Himachal?
  5. Can i apply in other states like Punjab, HP and Rajasthan for MBBS admission?
  6. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  7. How may I get admission in MBBS or BDS in HP university? I'm a resident of Himachal pradesh
  8. Last 5 years question papers of Himachal Pradesh PMT
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh if I am a student of class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  10. Admission criteria for B.Ed from Himachal University if graduation is done in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  12. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  13. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  14. How can I get admission in Himachal MBBS college? What is the procedure for it?
  15. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. Any NCTE affiliated institute in Himachal Pradesh for B.Ed programme admission? What is the duration and the fee structure
  17. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible? -- [New]
  18. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
13th April 2011, 08:27 PM
swati biswas

Default Re: MBBS admission in Himachal?

Dear Friend;
Warm Greeting for the day;

Himachal Pradesh (H.P) is one of the states which attracts maximum number of tourists also has a small area and small population and only having couple of medical colleges in the state which provide MBBS admission to the students on the basis of government quota, management and NRI Quota.

List of MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh

Dr. Rajendar Prasad Government Medical College
Kangra, Tanda: 176001 (Himachal Pradesh)
Course : MBBS Degree (5 years and 6 months0
Seats: 50
Tel : 01897-267115/267864
Fax : 01897-267115
Dean: Dr. Omkar Singh

Indira Gandhi Medical College
Shimla: 171001 (Himachal Pradesh)
Course: MBBS (5 years and 6 months)
Seats: 65
Tel : 0177-2804251
Fax : 0177-2658339
PBX : 2652654-59, 2655436, (Ext.) 201, 401
Principal: Dr. Surender Kashyap
Email : [email protected]

Thanks
13th April 2011, 11:32 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To get admission in good colleges,you have to give entrance exam.

Detail of entrance exam for MBBS in Himachal pradesh is given below,go through it......

Himachal Pradesh Pre-Medical Entrance Test-2011

An multiple type questions combined Pre-Medical entrance test (HP-CPMET-2011) for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in govt medical/dental colleges including private un-aided dental colleges in Himachal Pradesh for the academic year 2011-12 will be held on 27th May, 2011 (Friday) at Shimla, Mandi, Dharamshala and Hamirpur examination centres for which the applications on the prescribed form from the eligible candidates are invited as available in the prospectus

Last date :

by hand or by registered, speed post in the office of the Deputy Registrar (entrance tests) H.P. University, Shimla-5, is 30th April, 2011 up to 5.00 p.m. where after no application shall be accepted

The NRI candidates shall send their applications direct to the Principals of the concerned colleges by 31st May, 2011

E-MAIL:

[email protected]

Postal Address:

Himachal Pradesh University
Summer Hill
Shimla-171005(Himachal Pradesh)

for further details:

hpuniv.nic.in
14th April 2011, 04:58 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Detail of entrance exam for MBBS in Himachal Pradesh is as follows

For getting admission for MBBS/BDS course candidate has to appear in Himachal Pradesh Pre-Medical Entrance Test-2011

An multiple type questions combined Pre-Medical entrance test (HP-CPMET-2011) for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in govt medical/dental colleges including private un-aided dental colleges in Himachal Pradesh for the academic year 2011-12 will be held on 27th May, 2011 (Friday) at Shimla, Mandi, Dharamshala and Hamirpur examination centre.

Last date of submitting application form by hand or by registered, speed post in the office of the Deputy Registrar (entrance tests) H.P. University, Shimla-5, is 30th April, 2011 up to 5.00 p.m.

And NRI candidates shall send their applications direct to the Principals of the concerned colleges by 31st May, 2011.

For complete details please visit official website

http://hpuniv.nic.in

All the Best...
15th April 2011, 02:53 AM
tarancejack
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: MBBS admission in Himachal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditikundan View Post
iam from amritsar and want to take admission in mbbs in himachal
There are various institutes that are offering the course of MBBS within the state that offers high end infrastructure along with highly qualified teaching staff. The names of few preferred colleges are Indira Gandhi Medical College and Dr. Rajendra Prasad Medical College.

List of Top Colleges:

Rajendra Prasad Medical College

Actual List:

Rajendra Prasad Medical College
28th May 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir could u please tell me the name of college in himachal where we can take direct admission if we r not qualified the entrance test?any private college
21st June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any medical seat reserved for kashmiri migrents of jammu and kashmir in govt medical colleges of himachal how many, and how to apply
4th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

If u are ready to take admission in South India, then can provide you with assistance in direct admission without any entrance.

For query kindly make a call - 09590904894 - Sudhakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir could u please tell me the name of college in himachal where we can take direct admission if we r not qualified the entrance test?any private college
20th July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

iwant to know how many seats are reserved for ward of freedom fighter in rpmc tanda and igmc shimla
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?