26th May 2011, 05:51 PM
sumantra sahoo

How can a student succeed in examination? How to become an expert in science?

What makes a student to succeed in examination and how can he achieve his target?To become a great expert in science what are the basic needs?How a student will fulfill his target and serve for his country with dignity?As a student I want to study in medical stream.Pl. tell me how can i get the success?

Sumantra Sahoo

22nd June 2011, 02:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a student succeed in examination? How to become an expert in science?

Examination is meant for measuring the knowledge and skills of the candidates. Thorough subject knowledge is necessary for getting good marks in the examination. In Science subjects, a lot of medical terms will be there. Repeated study will help you to memorize all those medical terms. Many diagrams will be also there in the science stream. You should select a calm and quiet place for studying.
9th October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a student succeed in examination? How to become an expert in science?

Iam doing and studing then also i dont get nice marks and results in examination why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?