1st June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in private college? I have passed HSc exam

i have passed my hsc exam in 2013 with 52% and i have not given my NEET and CET exam can i get admission in private colleges on my 12th basis

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be able to join JJ college of Arts after passing HSC exam with 56%
  2. How to do take admission in TYB.Com after completing HSc?
  3. How to get admission in government college or private college after passing graduation with 76.8% marks?
  4. Best private institute or government college? How much percentage to get admission in B.Tech?
  5. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  6. How can I get admission in B.Pharmacy in Mumbai college? I have scored 54% in HSc exam
  7. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  8. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  9. What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering
  10. How to apply for calcutta medical college? I am a HSc passed student
  11. Can I get admission in AMUPMDC college after scoring 97 marks in ASSOCET?
  12. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in good Architecture college with 76% in HSC? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar
  15. Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?
  16. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  17. How to get admission in B.Sc geology honors in St Xavier College Ranchi?
  18. Can I get admission in BSc Agriculture college after passing HSc Maharashtra board
30th October 2017, 03:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in private college? I have passed HSc exam

No, you are not eligible to get admission in private colleges on your 12th aggregate. To get admission in government or private colleges in MBBS, BDS courses it is necessary to appear and qualify in NEET entrance examination.

NEET examination is conducted by CBSE and conducted every year. The required minimum eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with PCB.

The minimum required aggregate is 50% in PCB. For detail information about examination visit at http://www.cbseneet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?