22nd September 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE

Sir, I have passed HSC with 71% & I got 89 mark in AIEEE & I leave in aurangabad in maharashtra so plz tell me which is the nearby collj. In which i can get admission in aeronotical engg. Tell me the procedure & fees for admissio

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  2. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  3. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I become an Aeronautical engineer after passing 12th with 85% marks
  5. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  6. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  10. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  13. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in MBBS? I have passed my 12th exam with 59.4% marks
  15. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  16. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course in DSCE?
  18. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
4th July 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE

can we join aeronautical engineering after passing 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?