29th March 2012, 01:59 AM
ankit9554

Admission procedure in Amity? What are the facilities?

sir i want to take admission in amity.. At presnt m in b.com final year.. Sir i want to know about admission procedure and other features and scores regarding admission.. Plz proceed my request soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  2. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  3. Does Amity University offer M.Sc(Nanotechnology)? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  5. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  6. Information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL Mohali?
  7. How to take admission in Dual Degree? What is the value of Amity?
  8. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  9. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  10. Important topics of Chemistry for 12th compartment exam
  11. Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com?
  12. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course? -- [New]
  13. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  14. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about Clinical Pharmacy PG course and other Pharmaceutical Courses offered by Amity University? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  18. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
8th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure in Amity? What are the facilities?

sir, i m a student from arunachal pradesh and i got 75% in 12th now i want to take admission in amity university for be tech in biotechnology pls give me its fee structure nd the procedure
17th March 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ADMIT MY WARD IN B.TECH IN THIS YEAR IN JAIPUR AMITY SO PLZ GIVE US FULL DETAIL ABOUT ADMISSION PROCESS TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.TECH ELECTRICAL AND ECE AND FEE DETAILS EARLIER I AM VERY INTERESTING TO ADMIT MY WARD IN THIS INSTITUTE
30th October 2017, 03:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The admission into Amity university is given based on the performance in the written test. Every year the university conducts entrance exam for giving admissions.

For applying to the exam you need complete your 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognised board.

Application process:
- You need to visit the official website and fill the application form and pay the fees and submit it.
- You need to attend the exam and qualify the test.
- If you qualify the test you’ll be called for personal interview.
- You’ll be given admission based on the performance in the written test and personal interview.

For application forms, notifications and other details you can visit the offline website of Amity university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?