24th March 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma from PUSA?

Hello Everyone,
How I can secure admission in B.Tech
after doing Diploma in PUSA?
Kindly let me know about the admission
process immediately.

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 11:38 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma from PUSA?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for doing the B.tech course if you have done your diploma (whatever be the institution, the only thing is, it should be recognized from AICTE) course.

But, there are some things that I want you to know about-

1. For reputed government colleges, you have to pass the entrance exam so that you get a lateral entry and you don't have to complete the whole 4 years. In case of correspondence, there is no thing like lateral entry.

2. You can even apply for the course if you had done the ITI after 10th class but in that case you have yo complete your b.tech for the complete 4 years as there is no such provision of lateral entry in this case

The various entrance exams though which you can get admission in the b.tech colleges are-
- IIT JEE
- AIEEE
- UPSEE
- VIT
- BITS

Also, you can check for private colleges but you should know that their fee structure is more and also they are put in a lower category than the government colleges,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?