18th March 2012, 11:18 PM
jatinsharma119024

How can I get admission in VM Salgaokar Law College, Goa?

i wanna know how is VM Salgaokar law college goa n how to gwt admission there

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  2. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  3. When is the next Goa Law common admission test?
  4. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  5. Is there any scope for admission D.Ed in Goa?
  6. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  7. How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi?
  8. How to get admission in Dr. Ambedkar Law college?
  9. How to take admission in Law college after 12th Science?
  10. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  11. Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?
  12. Universities offering LLB program in West Bengal?
  13. In which universities can I do LLB? I am a Arts graduate
  14. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do AMIE or or any other degree in college after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  16. Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
18th April 2012, 01:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in VM Salgaokar Law College, Goa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinsharma119024 View Post
i wanna know how is VM Salgaokar law college goa n how to gwt admission there
The V M Salgaokar College of Law offers 3 years LLB and 5 years LLB programs.

In order to be eligible for the 3 year program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 45% marks in any stream from Goa University or equivalent. Candidate has to appear for Goa Law Common Admission Test [CAT].

Candidate seeking for 5 years LLB program must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 45% marks from Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or equivalent. Admission are based on common entrance examination conducted by the college.

For more Information one may refer to the official website of V M Salgaokar College of Law.
15th April 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in VM Salgaokar Law College, Goa?

Is there any hostile facility in V M Salgaokar College of Law?
and what is aggregate expenditure including fee and accommodation facility. Please give detail vividly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?