5th January 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for admission D.Ed in Goa?

I m B.A graduate i want to do D.ed course in Goa will i get admission in D.ed college
Plzz send me details on my mail id

28th August 2012, 02:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for admission D.Ed in Goa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m B.A graduate i want to do D.ed course in Goa will i get admission in D.ed college
Plzz send me details on my mail id

The District Institute of Education and Training offers Diploma in Education [D.Ed]. The duration of the Diploma program is two years. The admission notification along with eligibility criteria is published in the month of February/March every year. After scrutinizing the applications received, the eligible candidates are called for Interview and selected for admission. Priority for admission is given to teachers presently working in Schools. The program is offered in English as well as in Marathi medium with an intake of 50 teacher trainees in each division. The District Institute of Education and Training runs under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme of the Union Government of India under the Ministry of Human Resource Development.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Government of Goa, Directorate of Education.
29th July 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I DID BCOM AND 1 YEAR TEACHERS TRAINING...CAN I APPLY FOR D.ED ADMISSION IN GOA???
13th August 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.COM AND I WANT TO DO D.ED..................... CAN I APPLY FOR D.ED IN GOA
31st October 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I am B.A in graduate in want to D.Ed courses i shall get addimission there my e-mail id [email protected] plz send
1st November 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am B.A graduate i can doing D.Ed courses but i shall join in this courses, i have less percentage in xii class, plz send deatil on my email id plz
1st November 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am B.A graduate i want to D.Ed courses in goa i will get addmission here plz send detail in my email id [email protected] plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?