25th June 2016, 03:52 PM
kaifahamad

How can I get Bank Education Loan to get admission in JSS Academy of Technical Education?

Sir,
I want to take admission in JSS Academy of Technical Education. Kindly tell me how can I get an Education Loan from Bank?

7th July 2016, 07:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan to get admission in JSS Academy of Technical Education?

You can't get an Education Loan for getting admission in JSS Academy of Technical Education. Education loans are offered to candidates who have secured admission in Graduate/ Post Graduate or any other courses which are offered by Government recognised Colleges/ Universities.

JSS Academy of Technical Education is one of the top leading technical institution located in Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh.

As, JSS Academy of Technical Education is a recognised Institute, once, you have secured admission in this institute, you can apply for an Education loan in any Bank of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?