28th March 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Studying further abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

I want to complete my further studies in abroad as i complete my diploma in mechanical engineering. So, please help me with. How to get admission in abroad and if there are any scholarships to study for free and how much will it cost to study there yearly?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Eligibility to study BS in Abroad for a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  4. Procedure followed to apply for lateral entry B.Tech in abroad?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  7. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Courses to be done in Germany after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  10. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  11. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  13. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?
  15. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
29th March 2017, 06:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studying further abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to complete my further studies in abroad as i complete my diploma in mechanical engineering. So, please help me with. How to get admission in abroad and if there are any scholarships to study for free and how much will it cost to study there yearly?
You can study bachelor’s degree program in mechanical engineering in countries like Australia, after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Candidates after completion of three years diploma course can apply for the admission. The marks scored in the diploma course will helps you to get admission in abroad colleges. You should clear the English proficiency test like IELTS with 6.0 in all bands to get admission for bachelor’s degree in abroad universities. You can apply online for the admission to the course. The details about the admission and other requirements are available in the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?