4th September 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication

Sir My Name Rajashekher my date of birth is 28 August 1991
I can passed diploma in electronics and communication. how i am join in Indian Airforce?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  4. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Vacancies for diploma holders in Indian Air Force? I have passing 3 years diploma in ECE
  6. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  7. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  8. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  14. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  17. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in ETC?
28th January 2013, 08:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication

hi,
You can join Air force by giving NDA exam as you are a diploma holder and diploma is considered equivalent to 10+2 .
NDA Eligibility for Air force : 10+2 or equivalent with physics and maths as main subjects.
Age Limit For NDA: 16 1/2 years to 19 years
So start preparing for NDA if you really want to join indian Air force.
BEST OF LUCK...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?